Anybody having this issue on your 920 with the bluetooth?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I noticed it !st on my Bluetooth headphones but today noticed on my car radio, here is what happens if i'm listening to music on my phone and I receive a text sometimes it drops the music. when you 1st connect your device to your phone it says connected voice and music, If I receive a text from someone it will sometimes drop music and say connected voice I really starting to think Microsoft has an issue their not aware of.

at 1st I noticed it only on my headphones and thought it was the headphones causing the issue but now my car radio is doing it.

Is it just mine or is anybody else noticing this issue if you not sure connect your phone to your device and have someone send a text a few times and see if your having this same issue.
on my old HTC trophy WP7 it was never an issue because it said connected and not voice and music, but i'm not sure about the Lumias if your reading this post and have or had a WP7 nokia Lumia when connected did it say just connected or connected voice,music.
here are the pics of my 2 devise I use my phone with. If your wondering who makes the headphones they're made by Artic sound got them from Amazon for $30.00 and they sound great and last for over a week on a charge.
If your using the same headphones let me know if your having the same issue or not Thanks.

253125_602487033099264_157100555_n.jpgWP_20130910_006.jpg

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I have noticed is with our Honda CRV 2013, the CRV doesn't even see the Nokia Lumia 920 :( major bummer!

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I have noticed is with our Honda CRV 2013, the CRV doesn't even see the Nokia Lumia 920 :( major bummer!
Ya that's weird maybe when we get the update gdr2 maybe those issues will go away. I tell my wife to stop texting me when I have on my headphones I feel bad but it's aggravating when it cuts my music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs