"920 priority for gdr2"....really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Been using the EE ROM for 2 weeks now.... Stop moaning and flash the f**king thing!! It's freely available.

I realise you would have to reinstall the apps from scratch, but at least you will have it.....

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Been using the EE ROM for 2 weeks now.... Stop moaning and flash the f**king thing!! It's freely available.

I realise you would have to reinstall the apps from scratch, but at least you will have it.....

I didn't mind flashing my Lumia 800 because I understood that phone was fundamentally obsolete and I would probably never get the update.

But with the Lumia 920, this is a flagship phone and will continue to get updates even past 8.1. Its not worth the risking flashing a device, and people shouldn't have to flash their device to get the update in reasonable time.

I've been very patient with updates for Windows Phone since it launched in 2010, but this hold up on GDR2 is stupid. The 920 on ATT is the big flagship device for WP8. Why is it the last device? ATT needs to get it together.

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
If you are pissed off on operators who didn't approved gdr2 yet, how should I feel considering my 920 unlocked/unbranded (eu,it) has not received the update yet?

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
If you are pissed off on operators who didn't approved gdr2 yet, how should I feel considering my 920 unlocked/unbranded (eu,it) has not received the update yet?
I feel bad for u too but I guess since I went with " premier partner" , read on wpc that the 920 were priorities I figured I'd be in good hands with att ...... Guess not !

Harjit Minhas

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
i had to update mine manually from Nokia Suite and i lost nothing just the apps that the arnt available on the App store which was Swapchat, other than that you get everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo