BT audio issues and GPS

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
My wife's white 920 has some strange BT audio issues. At first I thought it was just Pandora, but it turns out it is Xbox music as well. There is some background noise in the stream, almost like a squeak. My 920 does not do this on any of the paired devices, so it's not the speakers/cars ect...

I'm scared to do a reset because we all know how well resets work on these phones. I thought my black 920 was bricked for 2 days, then it finished the process.

From day one, I noticed her GPS position on a map stops updating. GPS seems to continue to update in the background but the mapping control locks up. I believe this happens because I have an app I'm working on that has a log entry every time GPS position changes. Entries were still being added, but the map control wouldn't update. Eventually the map will update and continue on. I thought that after some Nokia map/drive updates the problem would be fixed, but it doesn't seem to have been.

Like I said above, it's my wife's phone so I don't have tons of time using the device myself. I just know I couldn't stand using her device on a long car drive the other day. I'm just curious if anyone else had these problems.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend a soft reset which is the power key and volume down key hold until it vibrates.

If your using here maps try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it seems to be the app itself.

Bluetooth not sure what that could be this could be a hardware fault if your works fine so either take it to Nokia Care or if you can get a replacement from where you purchase the device.

dsbok2

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
hey Mike, i got the same background noise with bt when pairing with my car, after gdr3 update as developer the background noise is gone, BT quality is normal now, you should try that. Also this update help a lot with GPS position issues.
good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo