How to register Nokia music in second hand lumia 920

Avdhesh Rathore

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I was a owner of Lumia 920 since Jan-13 but unfortunately it was lost. Then I start to used my friend's lumia 920. Every thing is perfect and I dont have any problem with this, but in Nokia Music when I try to download any song it says "This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription", and I am not able to download any song. My friend has also purchase a new Lumia 925 and he is using his Nokia Music id on that phone. So I can not use his id.
I contacted to Nokia customer care for delete his id and add my id for this phone but they denied and told that one IMEI can register only one id and this can not be changed.
While we have done this in the past when I have Lumia 800 and I give that phone to my wife after purchasing Lumia 920. I contacted to customer care for above issue and they will refreshed the same and my 800 register on my wife's id.
can anyone help in this regard.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd do a hard reset for the friend's 920, set it up on a new microsoft ID, but I cannot guarantee it'll work 100%.

Try to sign in into your Nokia Music account?

Go to settings > Nokia Account - Delete the one that's there and put your existing one, if not take a shot on the formatting ;).

Akash Kori

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
theres no way to register in lumia coz if once it is suscribed it cannot be suscribed agail coz d same sort of problem is going on my lumia 620 this sucks i to tried to have it registed using many nokia and microsoft new id's but it didnt work ..
i hope dis ans will be useful to you ...... ;) :eek:rly:

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Ghats not the case with my lumia. I am signed in with my Nokia ID on my Surface RT, Lumia 920 and Lumia 625. You just need to hard reset the phone and sign in using you hotmail id. Then download nokia music and sign in using your nokia id. Everything should be ok.

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Stuck with same prob..!! :(:( The only thing i cant understand is why the hell they make any service just a one time registration? Its really idiotic!! damn nokia!! :mad:

Angry Pixel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Ask the seller to log into his nokia account and change the primary email id of that account to your email id. Then delete his email ID from that account and then give that account to you. That is the only way it would work.
I traded a 720 with 920 and this is what i did with the other guy to swap our subscriptions ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre