L920 Help

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia L920 has been updated to the GDR2 Update for about 2 weeks now. Today I have experienced the following errors:

- the phone has stopped auto rotating
- the nokia pro camera app keeps on crashing

I have never experienced these errors. Does anyone know how to fix it? i have restarted my phone a couple of times and still experiencing these errors.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I would say yes, but don't know the specifics. Me, including many ppl here experienced problems after updating but they were fixed after factory reset.

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
so i decide to factory reset. its been 4hours now and the gears are still spinning. Tried to download the OS so i can flash it with navifirm plus and the nokia care software doesnt seem to work. any suggestions?

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
keep the Volume down and Phone Lock Button Pressed and let it restart.
you will get the spinning gears screen again but it will go in sometime.
Should'nt take more than an hour.

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
tried it a couple of times. in 30min intervals. didnt do anything

Do you know if this factory setting error is an OS issue or a hardware issue?

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
ok my phone finally worked, my phone can not auto rotate still cant auto rotate (as mentioned at the very beginning of the post). Did anither factory reset. After that the auto rotate still doesnt work.

and i know that it doesnt work at the start screen. the message, email, settings, IE can not auto rotate the screen

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
ok my phone finally worked, my phone can not auto rotate still cant auto rotate (as mentioned at the very beginning of the post). Did anither factory reset. After that the auto rotate still doesnt work.

and i know that it doesnt work at the start screen. the message, email, settings, IE can not auto rotate the screen

Try to install a hardware benchmark app (Or just install a compass app...) to see if your phone's gyroscope works.

If it does, you'll know the problem is software-related and not hardware-related...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss