My Lumia 920 battery % auto decrease sunddely

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Today morning (7.00 am) my lumia 920 put in to bag and go to school after i back from school(2.00 pm)
i cheak my phone ...my phone is very hot ( i never touch my phone ) my phone was 11 % battery left ..how ??
and i never open any apps

Wifi > off
location > on
data > off
NFC >off
bluetooth > off

Sayyid Shoaib

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

There could be some apps running in the background that you are unaware of that are killing your battery.

I suggest go into settings then swipe across to applications then select background tasks and from here block the list of apps that you don't need running in the background hopefully this will fix your battery drain. A common app if not used that drains battery quickly is Nokia Drive.

Hope that helps!

:smile:

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Guess it got stuck in a loop in the background or something... I've had random occurrences where the phone gets very hot and eats all the power.
Just restart the phone and start again :|

fwiw, after Amber, my l920 is now lasting over 1 day with heavy usage or up to 2 days with light use. I'm usually pretty sceptical, but it's been like this for the past 3 cycles.

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

There could be some apps running in the background that you are unaware of that are killing your battery.

I suggest go into settings then swipe across to applications then select background tasks and from here block the list of apps that you don't need running in the background hopefully this will fix your battery drain. A common app if not used that drains battery quickly is Nokia Drive.

Hope that helps!

:smile:

Background>
battery
whatapps
storedeal
weather

i think is store deal problem because i yesterday install the storedeal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members