Factory reset with amber

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone performed a reset on their amber equipped device yet. After just going through 2 issues with this, once requiring a new phone, I'm wondering if the issue has been fixed yet.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I didn't try yet but I might soon since my battery is kind of draining a lot faster and pre-amber. I saw in a thread that somebody did a hard reset and it fixed it. I've asked him about the stability but never got a reply.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
On my 920, yes I have made a reset on amber already. Don't really know if there's an effect to it but I sorta have a ritual now if I'm gonna do a reset since I got stuck on the spinning gears for several hours before on pre amber. I now uninstall first all apps I downloaded before doing a reset. Seems to work everytime and I've done several already just to be sure

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
The problem still exists and this is after I tried everything except for the last attempt at using Nokia's Software Updater tool. Granted, I had to try at least three attempts before it finally restored back to factory. In the end, AT&T had already provided me with a warranty replacement which I chose to keep and send mine back. The one from them is the new hardware revision with just the AT&T logo and the supposed dust in front lens fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12