Call History stopped working ..

Gogo Gogov

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Today I hard reset my phone after freezing .. and after that I saw that the phone don't show any calls in the Call History .. no missing, no received no nothing

Any idea what can cause this??

eugie

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
If the phone freeze,sometimes screen identity mistakenly that it's a touch if sweaty or wet, so keep the screen dry use cotton or leather cover not rubber causes sweaty screen.
Soft or hard reset can't be help of these screen issue..

Gogo Gogov

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Guys I don't have problem with the freeze etc.. After the hard reset it works fine except the Call History which don't show who's called me (not before the reset), now when I've got missing calls it doesn't show that someone called me .. so any idea how to fix it ?

susiebury

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Me too. Since my screen freeze and reset, my phone does not record numbers in the call history.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks.
Susie

pingamresh

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, me too facing the same issue with Lumia 920, i'm not able to view the call history even after the switch on/off and also did change the clock time on the phone.

If anyone has faced the similar problem, kindly suggest how to proceed to enable the call history again.

Regards,
Amresh

Boysie1953

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. I was playing music and suddenly everything froze. I did a soft reset by holding the volume button and the on/off button at the same time and the phone restarted. The time and date needed resetting which I did but now new incoming or outgoing calls are not showing in the call history.

Any help appreciated.

Boysie1953

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Sorted - when I reset the time I didn't notice I had left the year as 2013. When I set that correctly the call history then worked.

Happy days :smile:

Mohd_Shariq

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for posting to the forum regarding you question about call history. The call history is heavily tied to your mobile operator. This update issue you are seeing may be related to issues on the providers network. Before we settle on this there are a few things we should try on the phone.
Check the call history carefully to make sure that old and new calls are not being merged. Often times the call histories of a contact will be put together, be sure that the new and old calls are not showing up in the same string.
Go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history. After you do this, go to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the Windows Live account and select sync.
If you continue to have this issue try performing a soft reset of the phone. The easiest way to do this is to pull the battery for 2 minutes, replace and restart the phone. If you are unable to remove the battery, consult your owner's manual or contact your phone manufacturer.
If you are unable to make progress with all of the above, contact your mobile operator to inquire why all calls are not being track or added to your call history.

londonuser

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
HI, I have a Lumia 930, and it somehow only shows outgoing calls, and nothing else!
I have an app from network provider to show call history when it has internet connection... call history is showing there, but not the actual phone, most bizarre!!

Please help? thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo