Urgent Help:- Lumia 920 - Indian Version - 059R2C1 - RM-821 - Amber ROM Needed

Sunny Bhatnagar

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello Dear Wpcentral Users,
I am from India and have a Yellow Lumia 920 with product code 059R2C1. It has 3047.0000.1326.2009 Firmware.
Now coming to the problem that my friends Lumia 920 (same mode) is having network issues and keep losing network for hours. I am trying to Format his Lumia 920 with the latest available Firmware via Nokia Care Suite but I am unable to get 3047.xxxx firmware.

Nokia Care suite shows old firmwares which I am unable to install.
NaviFirm+ is also not showing the Amber Firmware for this model.

Please help me find the latest Firmware for this model or help me get the correct software so that I can downgrade this Firmware to 1247.xxxx firmware.

Thanks a lot guys in advance
Sunny

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Nope, you can't degrade after an update to the os. (ie amber+gdr2).

Try to hard reset the phone and post the results, or if it doesnt work, reflash the firmware to see if it works.

Sunny Bhatnagar

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Nope, you can't degrade after an update to the os. (ie amber+gdr2).

Try to hard reset the phone and post the results, or if it doesnt work, reflash the firmware to see if it works.
Thanks alot hs K for your response !

I tried Hard reset but didn't helped much. How can I reflash the same firmware? as I am unable to download that firmware.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
This does not look like a software problem. Try putting in a different SIM card and check - better yet try putting a sim card of a different carrier, to eliminate the probability of a faulty SIM card/poor network coverage.

If this does not solve the problem, you could try flashing the phone - I checked Navifirm for this product code and it's showing 1232.5957.1308.0001 - you can go ahead and flash it. After flashing, connect to WiFi and use phone update in settings to get GDR2, then use sysapp pusher (install from store) to update all the nokia system apps and get the amber features.

Sunny Bhatnagar

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
This does not look like a software problem. Try putting in a different SIM card and check - better yet try putting a sim card of a different carrier, to eliminate the probability of a faulty SIM card/poor network coverage.

If this does not solve the problem, you could try flashing the phone - I checked Navifirm for this product code and it's showing 1232.5957.1308.0001 - you can go ahead and flash it. After flashing, connect to WiFi and use phone update in settings to get GDR2, then use sysapp pusher (install from store) to update all the nokia system apps and get the amber features.

Thanks Games... But I am already running on a Higher Firmware and I am unable to reflash the 3047.xxxx firmware with 1232.xxxx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs