Headphone controls

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Why don't my Headphone controls work with my Lumia 920. the Pause button and volume control do not work. I am using Beats headphones. I look at the nokia ones provided and the connections look the same .

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Beats do not support lumia line. I have one, only thing that works is pause/play. Volume doesn't work, even the in line mic doesn't work.

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Interesting what type of beats are you using and what year did you buy them?? I have used both the studios bought them end of 2012 and tour bought them in april 2013. Pause works on both of them. I did had to return tour once because it wouldn't work at all on 920 had some glitch due to the in line mic acting up. But studios always worked to pause nothing else worked though.

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my Beats Studio this year. The connections are the same so why don't companies keep them standard. They used a standard type charger

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Your best bet is to purchase a set of the purity on ear headphones. I think you can get them for $60 on amazon. They sound awful, but they do have one redeeming quality: a detachable cable that has a WP8 compatible three button controller and mic. Consider it a long term investment.

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Your best bet is to purchase a set of the purity on ear headphones. I think you can get them for $60 on amazon. They sound awful, but they do have one redeeming quality: a detachable cable that has a WP8 compatible three button controller and mic. Consider it a long term investment.

I wonder if there is somewhere that sells the cable separate.. Will need to Bing it ....Haha like no one has ever said

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have Munito SV's and before the amber/gdr2 update the pause/skip button worked. After the update they don't work anymore, so the update definitely did something.

Ps. The volume controls never worked and the box says its designed for IOS

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Monster Heaphones come with a seperate universal cable. That ****s me off the Apple came up with the own standard for an audio socket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)