AT&T GDR2/Amber update stuck at 0%

ZX9

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
In trying to download the latest 920 update, my phone has been stuck at 0% downloaded. Multiple reboots and two soft resets haven't helped. At one point, I had turned off auto-download, rebooted, and managed to get it to start. Then, another "an update is ready to be installed message" came up and I instinctively hit download, though at this point it was already downloading. It promptly went back to 0% and has been stuck since. Reboots after changing to airplane mode and changing update settings have so far been to no avail. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

australopithecine

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here mate.. but I found the way to fix it :D . I spent a lot of time searching for solutions and some ppl suggested shut down/turn on soft/hard reset etc.. I switched my wifi on and off..did a couple off manual shutdown and power ups..and also tried soft reset once, I wasn't bold enough to do the hard reset because there were many ppl complaining that their phones were stuck at gear/nokia logo screen etc.. also read that you should connect the phone to a power source while hard reset was going on.. Soo I just simply plugged in my lumia 620 and it started downloading :D ...no hard reset nuthin.. So when you're stuck at Downloading update 0% part..just plug in the phone into a power socket and it'll start downloading :D btw..be sure to use th same charger that came with the phone as I read somewhere else that other chargers may cause problems like randon restarts and shutdowns

australopithecine

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
It appears that there are 2 updates.. the first downloaded quickly..installed..restarted.nokia logo>gears>update successful.. but firmware version was same and there was no glance screen or anything. So I checked for updates again and now its downloading another bigger update( its taking more time to download) (keep it plugged in while it is installing restarting etc)

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you sooooooooooooo much.. it worked for me....
Same problem here mate.. but I found the way to fix it :D . I spent a lot of time searching for solutions and some ppl suggested shut down/turn on soft/hard reset etc.. I switched my wifi on and off..did a couple off manual shutdown and power ups..and also tried soft reset once, I wasn't bold enough to do the hard reset because there were many ppl complaining that their phones were stuck at gear/nokia logo screen etc.. also read that you should connect the phone to a power source while hard reset was going on.. Soo I just simply plugged in my lumia 620 and it started downloading :D ...no hard reset nuthin.. So when you're stuck at Downloading update 0% part..just plug in the phone into a power socket and it'll start downloading :D btw..be sure to use th same charger that came with the phone as I read somewhere else that other chargers may cause problems like randon restarts and shutdowns

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

hahaha, unexpected tricks. very nice. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon