In trying to download the latest 920 update, my phone has been stuck at 0% downloaded. Multiple reboots and two soft resets haven't helped. At one point, I had turned off auto-download, rebooted, and managed to get it to start. Then, another "an update is ready to be installed message" came up and I instinctively hit download, though at this point it was already downloading. It promptly went back to 0% and has been stuck since. Reboots after changing to airplane mode and changing update settings have so far been to no avail. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.
    10-10-2013 10:04 PM
    How fast is your WiFi network? Could it be timing out due to a slow network?
    10-10-2013 11:05 PM
    Same problem here mate.. but I found the way to fix it :D . I spent a lot of time searching for solutions and some ppl suggested shut down/turn on soft/hard reset etc.. I switched my wifi on and off..did a couple off manual shutdown and power ups..and also tried soft reset once, I wasn't bold enough to do the hard reset because there were many ppl complaining that their phones were stuck at gear/nokia logo screen etc.. also read that you should connect the phone to a power source while hard reset was going on.. Soo I just simply plugged in my lumia 620 and it started downloading :D ...no hard reset nuthin.. So when you're stuck at Downloading update 0% part..just plug in the phone into a power socket and it'll start downloading :D btw..be sure to use th same charger that came with the phone as I read somewhere else that other chargers may cause problems like randon restarts and shutdowns
    10-12-2013 09:22 AM
    It appears that there are 2 updates.. the first downloaded quickly..installed..restarted.nokia logo>gears>update successful.. but firmware version was same and there was no glance screen or anything. So I checked for updates again and now its downloading another bigger update( its taking more time to download) (keep it plugged in while it is installing restarting etc)
    10-12-2013 09:31 AM
    Thank you sooooooooooooo much.. it worked for me....
    Same problem here mate.. but I found the way to fix it :D . I spent a lot of time searching for solutions and some ppl suggested shut down/turn on soft/hard reset etc.. I switched my wifi on and off..did a couple off manual shutdown and power ups..and also tried soft reset once, I wasn't bold enough to do the hard reset because there were many ppl complaining that their phones were stuck at gear/nokia logo screen etc.. also read that you should connect the phone to a power source while hard reset was going on.. Soo I just simply plugged in my lumia 620 and it started downloading :D ...no hard reset nuthin.. So when you're stuck at Downloading update 0% part..just plug in the phone into a power socket and it'll start downloading :D btw..be sure to use th same charger that came with the phone as I read somewhere else that other chargers may cause problems like randon restarts and shutdowns
    10-15-2013 11:16 AM
    Haha Thank God, it's working nOw :D
    Thanks a lot, Happy New Year :)
    have a Good time :)
    01-04-2014 09:39 AM
    Crazy how it is that easy!
    01-04-2014 07:46 PM
    hahaha, unexpected tricks. very nice. :D
    01-04-2014 08:55 PM
    Thanks.....Its working
    01-22-2014 04:32 AM
    So when you're stuck at Downloading update 0% part..just plug in the phone into a power socket and it'll start downloading
    Thanks, you're great :)
    I guess it has something to do with battery saving option which I had enabled. It prohibits phone from updating?
    04-27-2014 03:14 AM
    I was ****ting myself there, have been at 0% for the past hour, just pluged it in to power socket and away it went.
    05-14-2014 05:52 PM