Glance notifications.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
After Amber there was another systems app update for Glance you could download that but it won't make any difference, that feature notifications isn't enabled yet, expect to see it when GRD3 comes around.

Try installing this GLANCE app it should be the most current version with that feature that doesn't yet work.

glance | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

and you can download this Lumia Apps pusher and in it's settings you can look for specific updates or see all updates.

Lumia Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Weird I have a friend at work that has glance with notification options and I don't. I'm even on gdr3 a higher OS and the same firmware as him. We both have 920's
I did the Lumia checker and I'm on the latest version of the glance app.

albertdon

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Weird I have a friend at work that has glance with notification options and I don't. I'm even on gdr3 a higher OS and the same firmware as him. We both have 920's

I think the notification option was removed on the latest update. . Try to compare your versions, maybe his is the old version.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The newer version removes the notifications part. You friend probably didn't update.

There really isn't anything to worry about as notifications do not work now. When bittersweet schimmer comes out, everyone will have notificaitons on the glance screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers