'Glance' and 'call+SMS filter' missing

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just updated one of our 920's to GDR2 and Amber. I noticed that some of the Amber features where not installed. When I go into settings the 'glance' and 'call+SMS filter' are missing. When I go under 'extras+info' it says Lumia Amber on top. I did another phone update check, but it says that this phone is up to date. What could have gone wrong?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just updated one of our 920's to GDR2 and Amber. I noticed that some of the Amber features where not installed. When I go into settings the 'glance' and 'call+SMS filter' are missing. When I go under 'extras+info' it says Lumia Amber on top. I did another phone update check, but it says that this phone is up to date. What could have gone wrong?
download SysApp Pusher and force the updates for Glance and others you are missing. Worked here. The fact you don't have call and SMS filter not installed is strange though.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Are there any apps that need updating? The ability to run them is installed, the setting apps just need updating. They are not missing.

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, SysApp pusher did the trick and I was able to install the missing features including Call+SMS filter. Just strange, I updated 4 of our phones with no problem and the fifth and last one had all those problems.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, SysApp pusher did the trick and I was able to install the missing features including Call+SMS filter. Just strange, I updated 4 of our phones with no problem and the fifth and last one had all those problems.
You're welcome, had to do this on mine but not on my wife's.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss