Portable charger

twixy16

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good portable charger? I'm looking for something I can take on plane rides, and that will fit in my purse, which will allow me to use my phone a lot without worrying about the battery. Thanks!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

theotherskipper

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I got the Nokia DC-18 a few weeks back. It's small, light, cheap(in USA and Canada anyway) and very much looks like a Lumia accessory. It charges my phone at almost the same rate as the wall charger and I *think* it's faster than my charging stand. If I have to be picky, my only issues would be the capacity and the tiny cable. From being almost completely dead, my phone got some 70-ish% out of this thing which is more than enough for me but may not be for you. However, if all you need a portable charger for is the once-in-a-week incident when you run out of battery and just need your phone on for another half day or so then you should be fine.
Btw, the microsoftstore website was selling it at a pretty reasonable price - $20 if I remember + free shipping.

Nokia Universal Portable USB Charger DC-18 Overview - Nokia

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I also got a Nokia portable charger, the one that looks like a vibrator, lol, can't charge my Lumia 720 up to 100% although its 2200mah, weird.

I guess its best to force battery savor on while charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss