Does anyone here play with their "display" color profile under the display setting (Amber feature)

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone here play with their "display" color profile under the display setting (Amber feature)

glance2.jpg

*To all those who keep talking about their color theme, I am talking about the new Lumia option after the Amber update under "display" setting lol. Everyone keeps mentioning their color theme and not what settings they have for the color profile*

I really really like the color profile option on the 920, (Lumia color profile that comes with the Amber update under "display"setting), as I have always wished there was a way to control the screen. The viewing angles will always suck, but it is at least nice to be able to alter the screen to our likings somewhat...

I was wondering what everyone's settings were for their color profile? Right now, I have mine at 2 notches from warmth and natural right now.

Attachments

• glance2.jpg
    glance2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I change my color profile frequently...im still hoping WP8.1 has the custom color option for themes and more options for profile settings.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does anyone here play with their color profile a lot?

it has only been out for the ATT Lumia 920 for like 2 weeks now. Are you thinking about the color theme, or the Lumia color profile that comes with the Amber update under "display"setting

My bad. it happens when you are a Colts fan and watching the game!

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I haven't changed mine at all. Blue and it will probably stay blue.

EDIT: It's actually 'cobalt'

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site

I like "steel"

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

I like Indiana. Both places have their advantages and disadvantages.

Yea, Indiana isn't that bad, and I'm sure once I got to Texas I wouldn't like something.

Anyway, I can't stop playing with my color profile. I'm so indecisive as to whether I like my screen better "cool" or "warm". The iPhone seemed to have more of a "cool" profile, something I always wished the Lumia 920 had, but once I turn it to cool I always move it up a notch lol

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does anyone here play with their "display" color profile under the display setting (Amber featur

I tried when I first got the GDR2/Amber update, but strangely, I don't really notice any difference in the colors on my screen.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does anyone here play with their "display" color profile under the display setting (Amber featur

I tried when I first got the GDR2/Amber update, but strangely, I don't really notice any difference in the colors on my screen.
yeah, it's extremely subtle on mine as well. Only if you change the slider really fast I notice a small change. Hope they change the range...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

id probably use it as my poor man's flux

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention