Glitched Glance Background when hot (GDR3, Amber)

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, first time posting here. I'm experiencing a problem with my new Lumia 920 (bought it on contract a couple of weeks ago).
From forums I knew the phone got kinda hot, but this issue worries me.

I was playing "Where's my water 2", without any other open app. The phone got warm, low battery and connected the charger. The phone obviusly got hotter
so I decided to stop playing, closed the game and locked the phone.

When it got to the Glance Background screen the WHOLE SCREEN looked really messed up, random parts flickering, a ghost flickering clock on the top, weird lines and stuff. When I got back to the main screen, everything seemed normal, but the moment I locked the phone, the Glance screen would be totally messed up. After discarding some factors I realized the problem occurred when the phone was too hot (played Sims freeplay while charging to heat it).

So after all this (sorry for long post): Is this something I should be worried about? I've had this phone since 3/oct with a 18 months contract, so I would really like to know if I should be trying to get a replacement if this phone is damaged or something.

Please advice,
thanks!

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure, but that sound like it gets hotter than normal. If you don't get any other advice I think you should try to get a replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12