Question on restoring my AT&T 920

sirepa

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Last week, the LED flash on my first 920 broke. I took it to AT&T and it was covered under my 1 year warranty, and got sent a new phone. I'm in the middle of my restoration, where all my apps are re-downloading. My question is on the restoration of my text messages. Right now, only the text messages from the first few days of me having my phone are there and restored (I got it the day it came out in 2012). Will it take time for the rest of the texts to restore? Or should I try factory reset the new phone again, and try restoring it again? Or worst case, am I sunk with no way to restore a whole year's worth of threads? I'd really like to have all of my texts back.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions for this, they'd be much appreciated.
Thanks, Adam

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Last week, the LED flash on my first 920 broke. I took it to AT&T and it was covered under my 1 year warranty, and got sent a new phone. I'm in the middle of my restoration, where all my apps are re-downloading. My question is on the restoration of my text messages. Right now, only the text messages from the first few days of me having my phone are there and restored (I got it the day it came out in 2012). Will it take time for the rest of the texts to restore? Or should I try factory reset the new phone again, and try restoring it again? Or worst case, am I sunk with no way to restore a whole year's worth of threads? I'd really like to have all of my texts back.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions for this, they'd be much appreciated.
Thanks, Adam
Just did this a few days ago and all my messages showed up after a while. Didn't loose anything. Just checked a few threads and they all go back to Dec-2012. Hope you will have the same result.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos