default camera app problems

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, today was a great day for us Nokia fans, but i got a serious problem.

The problem began after installing the new Nokia Camera app.

When i try to take pictures in dark conditions with the default Windows Phone camera app, the pictures are super dark, while previously the camera takes very great pictures in low light conditions but now all pictures are superdark.... everything is set to default. i tryed a reboot but it had not worked, also tryed to delete Nokia Camera and reboot with no succes i also tryed to manually set the iso to 3200, but the pictures then are not sharp :( .. anyone who has the same problem? I currently run GDR3 Beta, but before the Nokia Camera app update everything was running normal ... :( so i don't think this is a GDR3 Beta bug ....

Regards Credo.

apalm8

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Interesting...I've taken a few photos that seem to have been the same as always. I will have to take some in low light and see how they come out.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I was just going to post a new thread about this. I have not updated to the new Nokia Pro Cam update. I have Nokia Pro Cam, and Nokia Smart Cam. The new update indicates it to be renamed "Nokia Camera" which integrates both Pro Cam and Smart Cam into one. I am a little leary of this. Anyone else do this successfully? and does it remove the Nokia Smart Cam app? or can you remove that as the redundant standalone app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro