NL 920 on T-Mobile?

createdforsuccess

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if this will work on T-Mobile's network if the 920 is unlocked? I looked at the frequency bands and I believe it will but I wasnt sure and I wanted to check with someone that may have already tried it.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
It depends on which version of the 920 you have and whether your area has been refarmed. If you have a Rogers 920, it should be fine. The AT&T one might work well too, depending on your area.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm running my unlocked ATT NL920 on T-Mobile for the last month. Works pretty good, I'm getting good speeds in the areas that I have good coverage. Problem is, for me, the coverage the T-Mobile coverage is not near as good as ATT. That said, I am paying $40/month less for a superior plan. Also, the international roaming aspects T-Mobile is offering are going to save me big money.

Note, that I can't get the wifi tethering going--which is a very common complaint elsewhere on this board from other ATT 920 migrants. Not that big a deal for me, as I am going to upgrade to a Lumia phablet once T-Mobile gets one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss