Do you attach your 920 to a tripod/monopod?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I'm wondering if people have used there Lumia devices with a tripod or a monopod. I have the 920 and I'm looking for a case that allows it or some kind of attachment. Do they make them? Maybe I haven't searched hard enough I dunno. If there out there I haven't seen one yet. You'd think with the majority of Lumia towards photography and videography they would have such items available. So yea do you have one? Did you make your own, and if so how? Thanks people in advance!

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Justin429

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I also have Lumia 920. This works with the phone bare or with the monsterous Otterbox Defender. I don't know what case you've got, but I doubt it's larger than the defender. At $5.29, it's worth the risk.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I also have Lumia 920. This works with the phone bare or with the monsterous Otterbox Defender. I don't know what case you've got, but I doubt it's larger than the defender. At $5.29, it's worth the risk.
I have the incipio dual pro case. I may give this a whirl. But I was hoping for something a little more secure looking or a case with a tripod mount that clicks or connects to. Thanks though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720