AT&T Lumia 920 WiFi cutting out after Amber Update

Greg Freeman

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
So I've checked the forums previously and while I've seen other people say that they've had similar problems, I've yet to find any solution. After AT&T finally released GDR2 and the Amber update for the Lumia 920 a few weeks ago, my WiFi will no longer work after locking the screen for a few minutes. I have the option checked to keep WiFi enabled when the screen is off and when I turn the screen back on, it still shows that it is connected to WiFi. However, nothing will load that requires internet. I intentionally keep my data turned off so that I can be sure things are loading through WiFi and not my cellular data so I know that it is not connecting to WiFi. I have tried on multiple WiFi networks so it is not individualized to my home network. The only way to get it to work again is to disconnect from whatever WiFi network I am currently connected to and then connect to it again or turn my WiFi off and then on again. I have had glance on and off and double tap to wake on and off, nothing has made a difference. If anyone has a potential solution I would greatly appreciate it.

Tawa_Fish

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
This has been happening to me as well, it is so frustrating having to turn wireless off and then on again, just to connect to wireless.
This problem makes me question whether I want to continue using Microsoft/Nokia anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs