Issues after exchanging Lumia 920

Pastorhss

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
This morning AT&T exchanged my new Lumia 920 (October 5) because it was continuously freezing. I need comments/help on two issues:

1. The tech at AT&T said that the freezing could be caused by the Amber and GRD2 updates. Yet she exchanged my phone, instead of just resetting it to factory settings. Any comments? :unhappysweat: I configured my new device and installed apps as they were yesterday. (except for the updates ... the phone keeps telling me that an update is available.)
  2. I added a Spanish keyboard, but is has said "Downloading ...) for four hours +. Any suggestions? Under Settings/Keyboards it says English, Spanish, but besides the issue downloading, when I tap Spanish, I do not get the options for text suggestions, etc. Instead, it takes me to the Phone Update under Settings. Can these two issues related? How can I stop the "downloading"? :angry:
Thanks for your help.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The downloading can be stopped via a soft reset, you just press both the volume down and power button and keep them pressed until you feel a vibration. Then you may release them and the phone will boot itself as usual. No data is lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans