I have a black AT&T nokia lumia 920. From day one since I have been using this device, it has always indicated that it is connected to a 4G network, but the newtwork status icon in the upper right corner of the screen. I also live in a relatively small town where there is not LTE coverage... Until recently they apparently built or upgraded the towers nearby and now my friends on AT&T all have LTE (or at least those with LTE capable phones) Except for me that is. My Lumia continues to display the "4G" icon in the upper left corner of the charms instead of saying "LTE". And by the way, my friends with phones indicating they are on LTE include people with iphones, androids, an HTC 8x, and most surprisingly, another Lumia 920. Same carrier, not unlocked, just like mine. Does any person have any idea what I may have done to disable LTE on my phone? Does it have something to do with the "access point" settings for the phone?
    11-07-2013 04:47 PM
    I have a black AT&T nokia lumia 920. From day one since I have been using this device, it has always indicated that it is connected to a 4G network, but the newtwork status icon in the upper right corner of the screen. I also live in a relatively small town where there is not LTE coverage... Until recently they apparently built or upgraded the towers nearby and now my friends on AT&T all have LTE (or at least those with LTE capable phones) Except for me that is. My Lumia continues to display the "4G" icon in the upper left corner of the charms instead of saying "LTE". And by the way, my friends with phones indicating they are on LTE include people with iphones, androids, an HTC 8x, and most surprisingly, another Lumia 920. Same carrier, not unlocked, just like mine. Does any person have any idea what I may have done to disable LTE on my phone? Does it have something to do with the "access point" settings for the phone?
    take it to an att store se what they can do maybe a reset. My 920 is super fast on lte so have it checked out asap!
    11-07-2013 05:16 PM