Weird screen problem, software caused?

Uncle_Benso

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find any other threads that discusses this issue.
Yesterday when I was randomly surfing on my phone the colours suddenly seemed off somehow and kinda grey-ish with something that looked like a raster of black pixels.
First I thought there was something wrong with the screen but when I uploaded some screenshots to Skydrive it seems to persist.

I have done a few restarts and a soft reset but that doesn't help. Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions of what might be the cause? Since it transfers to screenshots I suppose it's some driver or other software issue? See the attached screenshot from onenote where the issue is very clear. That grainy, grey/pink background is supposed to be white and clear.

wp_ss_20131112_0001.png

Thank you in advance and once again sorry if this has been answered a thousand times before, I just don't know what to start searching for :p

Edit: I have also noticed that the screen looks normal while taking pictures with the camera, but on the saved picture itself it looks just like on the screenshot.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
If you don't get any other advice you could try a hard reset, but that will erase all data on your phone. BTW I saw on your screenshot that you are Swedish, I'm Swedish too :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05