Bluetooth Toggle

ROCKHOPPER71

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to set Bluetooth to connect automatically to some device like my car but not to my speakers at home? I only would like to occasionally connect to the sound bar to listen to some music. Now however the phone connects to is automatically even when I am not using the sound bar and I cannot hear the phone ring. Sort of annoying that I have to turn Bluetooth off when I get home. Defeats the purpose of automatic.

Thanks,
Paul

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to set Bluetooth to connect automatically to some device like my car but not to my speakers at home? I only would like to occasionally connect to the sound bar to listen to some music. Now however the phone connects to is automatically even when I am not using the sound bar and I cannot hear the phone ring. Sort of annoying that I have to turn Bluetooth off when I get home. Defeats the purpose of automatic.

Thanks,
Paul

I never heard of anything like this. You can have an icon on your start screen which you can get to your toggle and turn off the connection to your speaker by tapping it in the list. Let's you keep your bluetooth on but no connection to anything. Maybe in future updates things will get better but at this stage, this is what we have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb