Excessive Data Usage On Lumia 920

dustyn_walton62

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Lumia 920 for almost a year now and I haven't had any data problems until after I downloaded the developer GDR3 update. I haven't changed anything in my settings or been using the internet too much and I only have three apps able to be used in background data: Instagram BETA, Horoscope, and LockMix. Yet, it shows that I have been using almost double the data I usually use by this time in my bill cycle. Does anybody know why this is happening?

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Lumia 920 for almost a year now and I haven't had any data problems until after I downloaded the developer GDR3 update. I haven't changed anything in my settings or been using the internet too much and I only have three apps able to be used in background data: Instagram BETA, Horoscope, and LockMix. Yet, it shows that I have been using almost double the data I usually use by this time in my bill cycle. Does anybody know why this is happening?
Did the horoscope app not predict that 'you would be using more data in the near future'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786