Nokia Lumia 920 Amber problem

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I bought recently a Nokia Lumia 920 and I have a minor but annoying problem. Whenever I try to set as lockscreen wallpaper on of the stock wallpapers (particulary the ones that are next after the simple color ones) I can't seem to do that. I doesn't give me the apply menu , it automatically goes back to lockscreen settings. This is my third replacement from the store. Am I so unlucky that I keep get a bad one or is it a common amber problem because on all of them the probelm appeared after I updated to amber. I tried soft and hard reset and nothing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You seem to be having a run of bad luck. If soft and hard reset do nothing, there's not much any one can do to help.

Do you have any apps for your lockscreen? Maybe try installing one of them and see if that does anything?

I would suggest trying the dev unlock and install GDR3 but I'm unsure if that will hamper your returning the device.

paulalex93

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
it works , meaning the images generated with the app , but again so does the all other images. My facebook ones , skydrive ones , everything but the preinstalled ones , those after the simple colors.

dinoBa

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It does the same on my 920 for some lockscreen pictures, but works if I do that when connected to Wi-Fi. Try that, it could work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb