920 didn't get any love from Nokia black

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
"920 didn't get any love from Nokia black"

Whats up with the subject line slick? You post it as if were fact then ask a question... Why didn't you just make this the subject:

"Hey guys you think the 920 is going to get the black update or is it time to step up to the 1520?"

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Applies as a standard rule, I wonder what are they going to name their next update, Jet Black? (Because you can't go back to the color palette, as you've gone black!)

I guess you can use any color, since black pigment technically contains all colors. So it wouldn't really be going back because it's part black.

barbequtioner

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I love the cellphone world...If your phone isn't immediately updated to the latest and greatest, you feel like youve been left in the dust and want to rush out and upgrade. Oh me, oh my!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Deecoop0351, are you serious or just plain trolling ? lol, the amount of times these posts get posted now is insane. Its a like a perpetual cycle as it is pretty much like that with every update. Granted the transition from WP7 to WP8 was bumpy or harsh (depends how you look at it) however that was a long time ago. It's just the way the tech world flows (the battle to stay relevant) i.e intel and their sockets... you can't remain stationary for a single second. As in imo Temash is a casualty in that regard, as it was supposed to be ground breaking but where is it??

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys you think the 920 is going to get the black update or is it time to step up to the 1520?

You'll get LUMIA BLACK on january/ february 2014
WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 April/May 2014
GDR1,GDR2,GDR3 for wp8.1 june/july/august/semptember
TRESHOLD January/february 2015
WINDOWS PHONE 9 Septembet/december 2015

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
"920 didn't get any love from Nokia black"

Whats up with the subject line slick? You post it as if were fact then ask a question... Why didn't you just make this the subject:

"Hey guys you think the 920 is going to get the black update or is it time to step up to the 1520?"
Where am from the subject gets people interested. People looking for that troll and I'm looking for an answer. You clicked on it right. I didn't say anything bad about Nokia or wp8. I was just unaware the of the outstanding promise Nokia made to update their phone. Sorry I can from android and updates depend on what phone you have period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa