01-04-2014 02:54 PM
43 12
tools
    Hi guys, I have just spoken with a Customer Representative Online and here's what he said:

(OP I used you photo if you don't mind, I don't have a photo of my phone with me)

gggg.png

Wish me luck tomorrow!
    12-27-2013 04:47 AM
    Hi guys, I have just spoken with a Customer Representative Online and here's what he said:

(OP I used you photo if you don't mind, I don't have a photo of my phone with me)

Wish me luck tomorrow!
    good luck. Hope you have a Nokia Care Center in the area or you won't have to spend too much time without it.
    anon(5619589) and jomarr like this.
    12-27-2013 08:53 AM
    good luck. Hope you have a Nokia Care Center in the area or you won't have to spend too much time without it.
    Unfortunately the nearest one closed down a couple of months ago but the other one isn't that far as well.
    anon(5619589) likes this.
    12-27-2013 09:35 AM
    They insisted it was cosmetic damage and was mishandled.
    12-28-2013 04:34 AM
    Lol, did you tell them what they told you on the official support chat ? Because I tweeted them and they told me this stains are not normal from a cover and that I should bring the phone to the retailer too.
    12-28-2013 08:37 AM
    Could you please link me to your tweet? I tweeted them as well just now and I want to print it out to tell them that's what their support told me. It's hard to explain to people there.

Here's my phone
    20131229_002647_resized.jpg

Do you think the scratches persuade them to make a decision because that's not the issue here but the peeling paint. I'm really confused as to if I should actually bring my phone to Nokia Care since it has a lot of scratches at the back but if that (paint peeling) is really caused by mishandling then the peeling shouldn't be concentrated on the camera bezel alone but scattered through out. Also, the camera bezel has no scratches at all. I am currently tweeting Nokia Help. I wouldn't be mad if they deny my phone, I just want a clarification.

Edit: Twitter told me to visit again for reassessment. Now with the picture of my actual phone. I'm printing the tweets and the online conversation for their own reference.
    12-28-2013 10:49 AM
    Could you please link me to your tweet? I tweeted them as well just now and I want to print it out to tell them that's what their support told me. It's hard to explain to people there.

Here's my phone
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131229_002647_resized.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	52973

Do you think the scratches persuade them to make a decision because that's not the issue here but the peeling paint. I'm really confused as to if I should actually bring my phone to Nokia Care since it has a lot of scratches at the back but if that (paint peeling) is really caused by mishandling then the peeling shouldn't be concentrated on the camera bezel alone but scattered through out. Also, the camera bezel has no scratches at all. I am currently tweeting Nokia Help. I wouldn't be mad if they deny my phone, I just want a clarification.

Edit: Twitter told me to visit again for reassessment. Now with the picture of my actual phone. I'm printing the tweets and the online conversation for their own reference.
    here is the link: https://twitter.com/NokiaHelps/statu...79753452720130

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    jomarr likes this.
    12-28-2013 06:39 PM
    here is the link: https://twitter.com/NokiaHelps/statu...79753452720130

Thank you! Will print them out.
    12-28-2013 07:20 PM
    Thank you! Will print them out.

np, keep as updated with the ongoing events, I will probably have the same issues.

12-28-2013 08:57 PM
    Not NokiaHelps randomly tweeting me today and basically taking back what they said 2 days ago

I think I'd just replace the case myself. I am really confused as to what this is
    12-30-2013 04:26 AM

Here's my phone
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131229_002647_resized.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	52973

My phone is starting do the same thing. I play alot of games on my phone. I wonder if it's cause of the heat from the phone due to it getting fire hot under heavy stress. All of my tweet regarding other issues have gone unnoticed and silent.
    12-31-2013 02:32 PM
    Get a case.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_denmark_251 using Tapatalk
    12-31-2013 02:42 PM
    My phone is starting do the same thing. I play alot of games on my phone. I wonder if it's cause of the heat from the phone due to it getting fire hot under heavy stress. All of my tweet regarding other issues have gone unnoticed and silent.
    They replied to mine but took the "have your phone reassessed" back two days later. Nokia offered me housing replacement for I think 50 dollars with labor. Not sure if I should go for it or not. They said that these are signs of mishandling and that they are not accountable for it.
    01-01-2014 07:14 PM
    Has nothing to do with peeling or whatever, but how do you do the battery percentage near the small icon? Would be helpful for me.
    01-02-2014 09:44 AM
    OMG. You guys are really unbelievable. That little bit isn't even worthy of a post. You all have heard of normal wear and tear?
    01-02-2014 01:50 PM
    OMG. You guys are really unbelievable. That little bit isn't even worthy of a post. You all have heard of normal wear and tear?
    yes, we probably have heard of that. But the glossy part peeling off the housing is not normal wear and tear in my book, but a manufacturing problem. This phone is not much older than a year. And coming here to ask others whether this is normal or whether one should be concerned about it is a valid question I believe. I understand you do not think so. That is alright, but don't put us all into the "unbelievable" drawer.
    jomarr likes this.
    01-02-2014 05:19 PM
    yes, we probably have heard of that. But the glossy part peeling off the housing is not normal wear and tear in my book, but a manufacturing problem. This phone is not much older than a year. And coming here to ask others whether this is normal or whether one should be concerned about it is a valid question I believe. I understand you do not think so. That is alright, but don't put us all into the "unbelievable" drawer.
    exactly.
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    01-04-2014 08:37 AM
    Never noticed this before. Just looked at the back of my Cyan Lumia 800 a second ago and just noticed this on it too, around the camera as well.

Oh well, good thing I'm getting a 920 next week :)
    01-04-2014 02:54 PM
43 12