Prob with Lumia 920

Ori Rotter

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey all ,
3 days ago my brother's Lumia 920 started to think that the earphones are all ways on , I mean when i plug in the earphones you here with the earphones but when i plug it out it still shows that the music is on but i dont here it , and when i plug in the earphones i hear it , same thing when im doing calls , if i turn on speaker everything work fine but if im tryin to use it normal does not work .. so i think the prob is with the software but i dont know how to fix it , i restarted the phone many times still dont work ... what could be the prob and the solution ?

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
if you listening music from earphone, and suddenly plug out the earphone. the music player should be auto pause. and when you put the earphone back, the music that you play cannot auto play. you should play it manually (press play). I think is software problem, you can try to reset the phone and try again how it work.

Ori Rotter

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I know that when i plug the earphones out the music need to auto stop but it does not stop the phones thinks that the earphones still in.
The software reset will delete everything on phone ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss