lumia 920 users urgent. warranty about to expire.

SANDEEP NAIR1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
hello Lumia 920 users. recently I had trouble with my 920's screen. I gave it for repair and got the screen replaced. I installed gdr3 soon after. now when I use my camera app (both nokia camera and in built camera) the flash doesn't come on. I tried auto and manual flash. I even tried many of the flashlight apps available in the store. I was wondering if this is a bug in the gdr3 update. if it is then many 920 users should experience the same issues. if not then it is the work of the many incompetent service people nokia care hires. please tell me if u face the same issues cos my warranty will expire on jan 28th 2014.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Before resorting to manual intervention from you, try uninstalling GDR3 by resetting your phone, or flashing with NSU for retail. If it still doesn't run then, do a return to the care center.

SANDEEP NAIR1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the link.. I kinda knew it was a hardware problem.. nokias service people are clumsy with their wide bear paws.. just not suited to repairing electronics. I ve decided to take it to nokia care hope they don

SANDEEP NAIR1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the link.. I kinda knew it was a hardware problem.. nokias service people are clumsy with their wide bear paws.. just not suited to repairing electronics. I ve decided to take it to nokia care hope they don't screw other things up. in the past 1 year I ve owned this device it has been with nokia for close to 2 months :D
hey could you post a link to the site that describes flashing my phone?

Saikat Halder

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
How different is Lumia 720 from Lumia 920, in terms of battery, I am using L720 for 6 months, its good phone, i like it very much, because of its design and camera, but I need a bigger screen phone with 1 GB RAM, I thought of having L920/925. Is it worth upgrading?? my L720 is still in warranty, till 2015 may. I can not afford L1520, becase its out of my budget. please advice. people............is it worth upgrading to L920frm 720, if not then which phone should I buy?

SANDEEP NAIR1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes definitely.. I would propose a 925 for u. Good camera same battery as the 920.. Lighter and thinner.
and the prices have dropped considerably.. Now is the best time to upgrade. The update to 720.. The 725 comes with 1gb RAM but it will be priced at ₹20000 so its better to get the 925 (or 920 if u want colour and wireless charging) good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb