useless rage thread

Razlan T

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: When. Will. The. Black. Update. Be. Released. For. Lumia. 920?!?

i wanna know wen will be the official release of lumia black update

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

Would it be possible for anyone to look up the definition of LOSE and LOOSE and try to use them correctly just once? You do not loose data anymore than you loose a game. I guess some people might be trying to set their data free (a now archaic use of loose) but somehow I think they mean lose.

Loosen up will you, you're losing it :wink:

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Patiently waiting for the black update for my L1020. No issues here really i just want to remove previous opened things rather than back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, ............

Whatever else comes in the update is a bonus :)

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Would it be possible for anyone to look up the definition of LOSE and LOOSE and try to use them correctly just once? You do not loose data anymore than you loose a game. I guess some people might be trying to set their data free (a now archaic use of loose) but somehow I think they mean lose.

I don't know about you, but my data is very loose. It stays out all night....sleeps around.... picked up a virus the other day.... stupid loose data...

Last edited:

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

Chill man, didn't we just get GDR2 from AT&T not so long ago? That's gotta be a heck of a work for AT&T, and I'm sure GDR3 would be even harder for them :p

nagatofm

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I'm really sorry to make such a foolish mistake. It could happen because English is not my native language, not even close. Excuse me for my illiteracy.
P.S.: This thread lost all its charm without the title.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon