What accent color do you prefer?

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Switch cases regularly on my 720. Right now is the red CC 1057 with light/crimson theme.. Cobalt and steel are my other favourites and with my cyan case the cyan accent colour....

My device was gray with yellow camera ring and earpiece grill so I used the Steel theme with a dark background. I got a replacement that is California Blue(HTC 8X) so I've switched to a Crimson theme(Dark). Cobalt was my initial setting but I felt like contrasting the blue with red.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I change it up all the time on my 928, about every week I pick a random color. Even yellow on white background and that is crazy...

I do miss a full unlock that I had on my WP7.8 Trophy, as there was a app that allowed you to pick ANY color (create your own color or select from 100's of preset ones). There was a BUNCH of custom colors that I used all the time. Wish someone WOULD (and release) a unlock, even if a Interop unlock for 920/928.....

Sigh...

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Very true. And when you have high contrast on you lockscreen is just black. I think that should be seperated so it doesn't effect lockscreen pics. I pick pretty much all colors but grey is a little hard to see in the sun for texting.

nagatofm

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Today I've discovered olive+black bg for me. It looks so cool I can't help but stick with it for a long time.
Forgot to mention in initial post, but lime+white bg on white Lumia makes so awesome effect that this thing alone made two of my friends thinking about switching to WP.
P.S.: Tired of asking, but again: does anyone face the same issues with yellow as me? (unreadable text in messages and on tiles) Or it's time to see the ophthalmologist?

CopaCC

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Is "Nokia Blue" the color the Here apps' tiles use now? If so, I like that one. In fact, I believe that's the color they use on the promotional images for the AT&T 520. When I got mine, it was defaulted to Cobalt and I was annoyed to find there was no way to change it to the darker blue!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I sometimes use other colors, but sooner or later I'm always back to Cobalt on my 8X. On my old AMOLED Omnia W I prefered Olive.

Always black theme. I don't know why, but with the white theme I have the impression too much display space is wasted.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I fully agree. I also can't use the yellow as I find the text almost unreadable. A pity because I do have a yellow wireless charging sheel for my 720...

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Red, since I bought my red Lumia phone. It has red earphones too. Now, every gadget I have is red and black in looks and wallpaper/home screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb