Site opening problem

skiliak

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for posting here I dont know if I post at the right place but .... I have a lumia 920 its a great phone with few minor things that are just making it a pain .... So ... here is a site truewow.org this is an example of the problem if anyone can test it and tell me if it`s like that for all or just for me, the problem is that when I go on the site and try to open the dropping menus they are not active, and it only lets me copy them .... Can someone help me with this cuz it`s not just for this site it`s for many sites I use and when I`m on the run it`s bugging me out I have to search someone with android phone or I have to use my laptop which I don`t always carry with me ... Thx in advance and I hope for a fast replay :smile::smile:

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I checked the site with both IE and UC Browser and both have the same symptoms as you describe on that site. You can only select the forums and chat all the others just appear as text. It must have something to do with the way the site is coded and how that interacts with the browsers.

skiliak

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok but I have tested with other phones and this aint a problem ( android, Iphone, old windows ) I wonder where we have to post thees kinds of problems so someone can rly look into them and maybe fix after next update .... I have few 4 or 5 issues like this one that makes the usage of this phone a pain .... overall the phone is just great but little things matters the most

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It's because they are mouse-over drop down boxes and not links. Even if you go to the site on a PC, clicking on Account / Community / Server / Tools doesn't do anything, simply because they're drop down boxes and not links.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99