03-11-2015 09:00 PM
464 ... 171819
tools
    Lumia black made my phone wonderful, every thing is perfect, camera, battery, etc. I love it.
    02-27-2014 11:13 PM
    After updating to Lumia Black, my Wifi isn't working properly. It will say it's connected and it will work for a few hours then stop working until I toggle it off and one again.
    03-06-2014 11:13 PM
    I update mine for a Looongtime ago, the update process went smooth with No problems! And there is No problems at all! The Black update just made it an even more plesent experience to use my 920! But sometimes it reboots, it is strange. International, Denmark :)
    03-15-2014 06:32 PM
    Perfect update here.
    03-15-2014 06:33 PM
    I was really glad after Update to BLack especially from improved White Ballance in Photos and Nokia Beamer once saved my ***, when i haven't any option to get file of my presentation from Internet (couldn't send It by e mail, but i had It on my phone storage memory) to show my doctor :) But... Have ANYONE been getting Bug with Music? It is not this well known problem with volume control, but It appears when next songs starts but with dramatic quality: sound is lower and almost without bass tones and with noises....it can be immediately fixed by pressing 'next' and then two mal 'back' buttons (switch to next track then go back to previous one) and then the same song sounds absolutely perfect, no issues...ita really annoying :| audio update hasn't fixed anything.
    Last edited by lordbebech; 03-21-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    03-20-2014 02:29 AM
    Which country variant firmware of Lumia Black are you guys using? I have Indian Lumia Black but i'm getting a lot of problems within a couple of months since i updated.

WhatsApps is almost always showing no stuff excepto for bottom bar, phone sometimes gets unusable, i touch the tiles but nothing happens although i can swipe up or down and see my list of apps, i got a couple of randome reboots and one no battery and then shutdown when battery was like 90%, it's really bothering me.
    03-21-2014 12:05 AM
    ... Plz help me, when i updated my phone and went in extras+info i saw that it is updated to Lumia Black. ok now here is the problem. Next to "Lumia Black" there is a something like " i " sing, and i guess its some error or something, of some 1 can help me answer me :(
    03-21-2014 08:57 PM
    ... Plz help me, when i updated my phone and went in extras+info i saw that it is updated to Lumia Black. ok now here is the problem. Next to "Lumia Black" there is a something like " i " sing, and i guess its some error or something, of some 1 can help me answer me :(
    I have it, too on my 1520. It's "information". Tap it and it takes you to the Nokia page, which has details about Black.
    03-21-2014 09:19 PM
    I can't seem to figure out how to take a screenshot on this phone. One of the threads on here say to put the UP volume button while pressing the POWER button, but my phone goes into Standby Mode when I do that.
    09-04-2014 01:23 PM
    I can't seem to figure out how to take a screenshot on this phone. One of the threads on here say to put the UP volume button while pressing the POWER button, but my phone goes into Standby Mode when I do that.
    Oh, and I'd also like to find a way to email certain text conversations to myself for safe keeping.
    09-04-2014 01:24 PM
    If you're on WP8.1 then it is volume up and power button. If you're still on WP8 then it is power button and home key
    09-05-2014 07:01 AM
    Hi,

I am a new Nokia Lumia 920 victim. My phone has lots of problems including display flickering, random reboot, touch not responding, screen freeze. Initially, my phone had display flickering problem so I submitted my phone to Nokia care asked them to replace with a new one (mobile still in warranty at that time), they just repaired and gave it back to me. It worked fine for one month (maximum), then it had another problems like random reboot, screen freeze. I again submitted it at the same Nokia Care centre, this time they replaced my phone display (not my phone). It worked for one month again, mean time, my mobile warranty is over. Now my phone touch is not at all working. I could not able to even unlock my phone :-( I called Nokia support (Microsoft support I guess now). They replied rather harshly saying I should repair it myself by paying money. I am so annoyed myself for buying this phone. I am having terrible experience with this Lumia 920. I do not know what to do now. Can anyone help me in this regard.
    Thank you.
    03-09-2015 11:41 AM
    I am facing the same problem. They repaired my phone and the problems again started within 2 weeks.
    I am even facing problems of caller name not being displayed while receving calls from my contacts.
    Let me know if something works for you

Thanks

Poshe
    03-11-2015 03:27 PM
    Interesting, I bought a new 920 about two months ago and out of all the Lumia phones that I've owned before, 830 (which I still have), 635, 1020, 1520, 930, 737, the 920 that I have now is, by far, the best, most trouble free Lumia that I've even had.

:)
    Fred
    Timbre70 likes this.
    03-11-2015 09:00 PM
464 ... 171819