All about Lumia Black for 920: Excitement, Bugs, User Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Nothing yet for Rogers unlocked 920.

The checking for updates bit seemed to take a lot longer than usual and I was sure the update was ready :(

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately Nokia have not updated their update page yet to show which 920's are getting the update. I would presume most of the ones that were labelled as 'Coming soon' have been pushed down. Still nothing on my EE UK 920.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Available in Bosnia, just update but Nokia Storyteller and Beamer still not available for download on Store, it seems that I will need to switch on UK Store. This two app is only why I needed Black update, also I was hoping to see three row of tiles but nothing.
By the way, two mentioned app are not available via UK Store, does anyone know on what market are they?
Thanks.

emirilgun

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Lumia Black is now available for Lumia 920!

I didnt know how to communicate with the editors but Nokia Lumia 920 is now started to get Nokia Black updete at least in Turkey. I dont know other countries :)

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 updating now, looks like Black

My UK 920 on EE is showing nothing..... Bad times

Same here, but I was expecting EE to be slow out of the blocks anyway. By the sounds of it, as Nokia haven't updated their update page, it appears that the ones that were listed as 'Coming soon' are getting the updates now. The only 920's in the UK that are still on 'Waiting for approval' are us on EE and 3 UK. We'll just have to be patient and let EE take their time over this. Other than the 1020 and 925 which were availalbe at start, EE have a status of 'Waiting for approval' on all of their Lumia handsets :(

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Damn nightmare come true, those white cog wheels are spinning at 20% from past 10 minutes. Btw 11gb of phone memory was in use. I am just praying it moves somehow.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro