Is AT&T going to drag its feet again like the GDR2/Amber Update

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just had to do it :wink: any want to bet, how long.

I'll just stay seated until the line goes away. Isn't AT&T sweet, they really care about their customers. Ha Ha

thejaredhuang

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
What do you think? Has AT&T ever shown the ability to push updates out relatively quickly? The 1020 seems like the only one but then all of the 1020s around the world got it at the same time. Even on Android they are months behind. AT&T needs to make sure their bloatware works with every update.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
AT&T spends more time removing features that adding them, like data sense. I'm sure we might wait a few more months, maybe until March.

I really did not expect better customer support from AT&T than I got from T-Mobile, that's not really why I got a 920 on AT&T. Why I got a 920 on AT&T is that even though AT&T might be super slow with updating it, I have every expectation that their 920 WILL GET AN OFFICIAL OTA UPDATE TO GDR3, BLACK AND AT SOME POINT WP 8.1.

I had no such expectations with either the 810 or the HTC 8X on T-Mobile. T-Mobile has an advanced degree in abandoning WP devices to rot....

I must say that I do miss Data Sense especially since I am on a very strict data budget being on AT&T's 300mb Mobile Value plan.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
As they say, it will be done when it's done. But i must say these ATT hate threads are probably the best reading anywhere and have provided me with hours of entertainment. People become much more creative when they suffer from mental anguish (although it's over a miniscule software update).

Abhinand Jinugu

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
When WP goes WebOS/BB10 way, ppl should start blaming MS and Nokia for giving the exclusivity to ATT. The OS is already one generation behind.. These delay in updates make it primitive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb