Lumia Black availability in Romania

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone from Romania updated their Lumia 920's to Black?

I have an Orange locked Lumia 920 but so far the update is not available.

If you did manage to update what are the noticeable improvements?

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm fully aware of the availability link in Europe but it's not updated. There are many reports of Black hitting devices in neighboring Hungary and Bulgaria and the availability link shows Coming soon.

This is why I created this particular thread.

Paul Lazarov

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Nope it is not yet available. I'm waiting for the lumia black update for Nokia Lumia 920 here in Romania. I am a bit confused, because in ABOUT section of my phone it appears to be on CV Netherlands so when will I get the update due to this detail, when it is released for Netherlands or for Romania???Anyone???:smile:

scalpetti

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I checked this morning with phone update and there were 4 microsoft updates. After installing them and checkin extras+info it still says Lumia Amber, so i guess that it was just GDR3. I mention that the phone is from Vodafone.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I checked this morning with phone update and there were 4 microsoft updates. After installing them and checkin extras+info it still says Lumia Amber, so i guess that it was just GDR3. I mention that the phone is from Vodafone.

Check now as Black is listed as Available for Vodafone Romania.

abogdan

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have also same issue with "scalpetti": after installing 4 updates it still shows Amber.
I saw that the update 3051.40000.1349.0006 (Vodafone Ro - 059Q8V9) can be downloaded with Nokia Care Suite.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone manage to install Black on Romanian 920s?

Please list your network and impressions post Black. :)

Last edited:

Urlea Bogdan

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Sincer nu am observat ?ncă nimic,au introdus glance screen pt noapte in 3 culori si alte mici chestii,?nsă nu mi se pare o diferență notabila intre Black si amber.

George Jieanu

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
eu am Lumia 920 cumparat de la Vodafone, primesc notificare ca exista update, downloadeaza si apoi eroare: 80188305. are cineva vreo idee ce as putea face?

acondrea

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
So, anyone got the update yet? Now on Nokia site all the carriers have "available" on black update, but for me, on Vodafone, is still saying no update available.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes