So, my Lumia 920 in India got the Black update about a week before and I as obvious as anyone else updated it right then. While I enjoyed the still beta Nokia StoryTeller and the charming Nokia Beamer apps, there were stuff I was left totally disappointed and frustrated with. The main reason being the camera which was the outstanding feature of this ex-flagship. Today, I thought myself to compile all the known bugs I've known from Amber to Black and see if anyone else has the same thing happening in their L920s.

1. Camera Bug -- Photos getting blurred and tinted with yellow/green hue [ORIGIN: AMBER] [BLACK STATUS: YES]

This is the most common bug that's existing within the Lumia 920s (and some other Lumias too) since Amber. As mentioned, the photos look blurry and the colours are not at all natural in the saved photo. This was first encountered in Amber and I since started collecting samples from the camera roll and took screenshots of the preview to prove the problem in post-processing. Since then, I tried posting numerous threads and contacting Nokia but failed. However, I was glad to find more people having the same problem and from the photo samples, its very clear.

sample1.jpg
    AndrewL920, hope4wp and supershi80 like this.
    01-19-2014 01:39 PM
    Please see this thread for Black update bugs. http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...periences.html
    01-19-2014 02:05 PM