After Black update my Lumia 920 cant group message / text

stevehardFL

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
After installing the Black update on my Lumina 920 I am unable to receive or send group messages / texts. When receiving it appears that there is media content to download, even though there is no media in the message, and when sending it appears that the message has sent and then roughly 10 - 15 seconds later I get a message stating it could not send.

I can text individuals with no issue, and I have verified that group texting is enabled.

My provider is AT&T.

Is anyone else experiencing issues.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
After installing the Black update on my Lumina 920 I am unable to receive or send group messages / texts. When receiving it appears that there is media content to download, even though there is no media in the message, and when sending it appears that the message has sent and then roughly 10 - 15 seconds later I get a message stating it could not send.

I can text individuals with no issue, and I have verified that group texting is enabled.

My provider is AT&T.

Is anyone else experiencing issues.

having same issue on my 920

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
1. Install "access point" (one easy way to get it [if you are too lazy to search for the QR code] is download and install "SysApp Pusher".
2. Set up a dummy apn (no valid settings details required) and activate it.
3. Activate your carrier's settings afterwards.

That should do the trick.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
1. Install "access point" (one easy way to get it [if you are too lazy to search for the QR code] is download and install "SysApp Pusher".

will try this today, thank you

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

you are amazing thank you for saving my sanity! :)

EKUdacci

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
How do I set a dummy APN in the SysApp Pusher program? Also, how does this not mess things up lol. I am having the same issue with group messages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss