Nokia L920 - Lumia Black Update

anonymous person

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I had a nokia smart cam app. I recently updated my phone (L920) with Lumia black then decided to delete it, but when i was trying to re-install it again from the windows store the app becomes not available for my device. What may seem to be the problem? Does it have something to do with recent update with Lumia Black?

Also with the update, it has that same cursor functionality and it annoys me a bit. When typing, tap+holding it doesn't go exactly or appears to the location where I wanted to change letter/s. It appears rows before the actual word and I have to drag it down to reach the preferred spot. Unlike in apple/android (correct me if I'm wrong), the cursor appears exactly where you wanted to change letter/s and dragging is minimal. I hope they see through this in the next update... Thanks :)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia smart cam app is already integrated to the Nokia Camera app

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
The cursor has always behaved this way. I've had it since WP 7.5
Honestly, I like it like this, because I have fat fingers and I can only get the cursor to the correct spot by dragging it, so it helps that the cursor is 2 lines above where my finger is.

Edit: if you just take your finger off the screen when the cursor appears, it drops to the place where you pressed the screen.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99