GDR3 + Lumia Black Bugs

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody.

Sinds a week or so most of us Lumia 920 users have updated their device's to GDR3 and Lumia Black.

Some of us also had the GDR3 preview installed and noticed a few bugs, like when you open up storage, you couldn't delete temporary files...

But now i got the final GDR3 and this bug is still not solved ..

Anyone else who noticed that? And when is lazy Microsoft gonna fix this stupid bug?

Credo93.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody.

Sinds a week or so most of us Lumia 920 users have updated their device's to GDR3 and Lumia Black.

Some of us also had the GDR3 preview installed and noticed a few bugs, like when you open up storage, you couldn't delete temporary files...

But now i got the final GDR3 and this bug is still not solved ..

Anyone else who noticed that? And when is lazy Microsoft gonna fix this stupid bug?

Credo93.

I don't think its a bug but more of a thing that it clears by itself after awhile it says" this is a background task that may take a while but check back in a bit and you should see some space recovered"

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

i'm sure that it is a bug, when i press to delete it, it's 'working', when i go to the homescreen and go back to storage, i can press the delete button again .... Also when i leave the window open without doing something else it won't do anything, i have leaved it open for an hour without any difference, the 1.34GB of temporary files are still there, come on it cannot take an hour or more to delete those files? So i'm still stuck with those 1.34GB of temporary files...

Also when i delete a picture in the picture hub, it's gone from the list. But when i connect my phone to my notebook and take a look at my picture albums, the pictures are still there, acting like i never deleted them. So i'm pretty sure this is a bug ... And to load the albums on my pc it is painfully slow.... I don't think Microsoft takes Windows Phone seriously, otherwise they would optimize it much better, come on two Windows versions and it's still slow?

Credo93.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

i'm sure that it is a bug, when i press to delete it, it's 'working', when i go to the homescreen and go back to storage, i can press the delete button again .... Also when i leave the window open without doing something else it won't do anything, i have leaved it open for an hour without any difference, the 1.34GB of temporary files are still there, come on it cannot take an hour or more to delete those files? So i'm still stuck with those 1.34GB of temporary files...

Also when i delete a picture in the picture hub, it's gone from the list. But when i connect my phone to my notebook and take a look at my picture albums, the pictures are still there, acting like i never deleted them. So i'm pretty sure this is a bug ... And to load the albums on my pc it is painfully slow.... I don't think Microsoft takes Windows Phone seriously, otherwise they would optimize it much better, come on two Windows versions and it's still slow?

Credo93.

its a backround task which mean its ruuning but since those temp files don't get deleted because I bet those files are being used up by a program ..same thing in windows 7 and windows 8 those temp files will get deleted by the OS after a while but I digress and as for the picture library I haven't encountered that problem( not saying It wont happen just I haven't seen it before) but I just deleat the folder and its gone for me ..maybe it takes a while for windows phone to get rid of it but you see it because I believe you plug your phone the moment you delete it using the phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss