AT&T Update

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah update time depends on your data and what it has to backup and such. Obviously can vary widely even on the same device.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I found in the past to be patient. Mine I think took an hour or two last update, but I have a lot installed on my phone. I do not remember seeing the progress bar on previous updates, so you never knew if it was doing anything. If that is new, it is a nice change. My bar has not moved much in about 45 minutes, but with it taking so long in the past, I am confident it will work, just have to be patient.

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking it is the black update....but it isnt actually available yet for us. Perhaps it IS available but they havent quite pushed it yet. Dont know, just know I got the text too and it means nothing at this point.
I didn't get the text, but as of about four hours ago Black is available. I had checked earlier this morning (about 0900 C) and it wasn't available, so they must have released it around mid morning sometime.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Ha ha ha this is funny, last week i flashed my L920 AT&T with Rogers rom with the hope of the Black update coming earlier than AT&T... and the end the update hits AT&T first... and nothing on Rogers yet.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I got my update at around 1:30PM EST today. I never got a notification (my 920 doesn't have a SIM card in it currently), but I just happened to check for updates then.

So, I'm trying to figure out what you two guys would do with your devices if you met in person.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Would someone with Black installed check whether the Field Test menu is still available, please? Just dial ##3282# or ##3282 and let me know if it comes up. I have to be able to force 2G to be able to talk on my 920 at home.

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss