Update for battery issues?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I know I am not the only one that thinks the battery life for Lumia 920 is pretty unbelievable bad, so I was thinking, do you think Nokia will ever release an Update to try and fix the battery issue?

I have everything turned off and just using the internet for around 10 minutes will kill almost 10%.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I know I am not the only one that thinks the battery life for Lumia 920 is pretty unbelievable bad, so I was thinking, do you think Nokia will ever release an Update to try and fix the battery issue?

I have everything turned off and just using the internet for around 10 minutes will kill almost 10%.

10 minutes 10% of battery? You have a defective phone. You might want to go back to the store and exchange it to a new one.

alpha beta gaga

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site

you're right. i think it the battery in my 920 is fantastic. amber was good and now it is even better with black :smile: so many variables affect one users bettery to anothers so speak to nokia care if you are really concerned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster