Hi. I am having an issue with my 920 dropping calls. I have taken out the sim, tried a soft reset and changed the carrier setting to manual and its still doing it. I have recently updated to black. Any ideas? It's not the network as my husband is also on EE and his is working. Many thanks.
    02-03-2014 12:18 PM
    Hi Julie

Sorry, I've not had that problem. I'm using a white 920 on EE.

God bless

Andrew
    Snow Wight likes this.
    02-03-2014 02:55 PM
    Hi. I am having an issue with my 920 dropping calls. I have taken out the sim, tried a soft reset and changed the carrier setting to manual and its still doing it. I have recently updated to black. Any ideas? It's not the network as my husband is also on EE and his is working. Many thanks.
    I've had my 920 drop calls many times before and after updates, im also on EE. Not since Black but it is intermittent, every month or so it will go. The call will end abruptly with no end tone, and when i pull the phone from my ear i see the start screen again... Same issue? Curiously, I've had it happen at the same spot on my commute across Manchester a few times so i suspect it is network related in my local area. Its too infrequent to be bothersome for me personally.
    Snow Wight likes this.
    02-03-2014 03:01 PM
    I have had problems before when making a call the person on the other end can't hear me. This is the first time it just drops every call. Very frustrating!
    02-03-2014 03:09 PM
    When it drops calls, are you losing signal completely? I ask because I've had issues with my phone dropping off the network entirely (i.e. the signal icon has the little cross through it). Sent my phone in for repairs and apparently they replaced the ribbon cable to the antenna which for the moments seems to have solved the issue.

I am in South Africa, on the Vodacom network but I did a few tests and it wasn't 1) the Service Provider (swopped SIMs with someone on another network) 2) The SIM 3) The software (tried a Hard reset) so my guess was the phone was faulty and it does seem that this was the case.
    02-04-2014 03:03 AM