So, this is totally baffling me. I've got two Lumia 920s, the developer edition given out by Nokia at the 2012 Microsoft conference.

Both upgraded to GDDR3 with no issues. Both had working internet sharing prior to the upgrade.

On one, the internet sharing works perfectly fine. On the other, when I try to start it, it pops up a message that says I need to enable tethering on the device by going back to AT&T (my service provider). Tethering/sharing is already enabled on both phones. In fact, I even swapped sim cards, only to find that the problem does stay with the phone, not with the line/sim card.

I have done a complete reset on the phone, even re-flashed the firmware, and the one phone still will not share the connection.

I have checked access point configuration on both phones and made sure they are using the same setting.
    I have installed the Spanish keyboard, which fixed the internet sharing problems on older firmware for this phone.

So does anyone have any suggestions to get it working again on the second phone?
    02-07-2014 03:48 PM
    have you try calling AT&T?
    also, check out access point
    02-07-2014 07:54 PM
    Try to create a new profile (fake) in the access point app then enable it and get out of the app. Once it's done, go back to access point app and re-enable your real profile and try internet sharing again. It should work...
    02-07-2014 08:37 PM
    did you figure a solution?

I am having a similar problem with my 822. It's unlocked Verizon, ATT and Microsoft tell it should work with no problems. But i can't make it work.
    11-03-2014 05:02 PM