Error code: 80070490

Atreus14

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
So I'm having sound problems with my Lumia 920. It's started about a week ago and has persisted through a hard reset of all things.

So, the phone sounds just... don't work. In any way, shape, or form. Not the speaker, not the earpiece, not if I plug in headphones, nothing. The vibrator doesn't even work! Nothing.

If i try playing a sound file (e.g. music I put on there), I get, verbatim:
Sorry, we can't play this file on your phone.
Error code: 80070490

Which... I can't find anything on the internet about. Well, anything related to my problems. It seems like it's some kind of windows update problem, or an Xbox live problem? But, I can't seem to narrow it down to a WP8 sound problem... The only thing I've found is someone getting their phone replaced.

And, I would get it replaced... If I didn't buy this thing used and out of warranty. I unlocked it from AT&T, flashed Roger's firmware, and am using it on T-mobile's network.

I don't know what to do from here. Nokia support suggested I contact some sketchy 3rd party repair place called Palco. I just want a working WP. For as much trouble I've had with this phone (sound problems have been going on for a while but all I've needed to do is reboot, and now there's dust under the front-facing camera, little problems here and there) I just want a working phone.

Anyways, I'd love some suggestions as to what to do now. After all the phone problems I've had for the past couple years I'm ready to just throw in my towel. Help?

GIRISH1P

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Dear Sir
My nokia lumia 625 a create error ( error code:- 80070490) sir how can solved this error.& any no aaps download in phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6