Install Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
To answer you question. No it's not possible to install Android on a L920. Nor is it possible to install Android apps. The phone has not even been hacked yet.

What apps do you need that you're missing?

Petterx

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Lots of local app for paying transport ticket, local bank, transport information, apps for call/sms usage. There is a lot missing. I need to use my old android phone because this phone is useless.

Petterx

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Is is possible to install Android on Nokia 920?
Its useless without local apps.
:cry:

When will android app be available for windows phone?
Read something on the internet that this is next step. It has to be, cause windows phone is already dead for me.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Read something on the internet that this is next step. It has to be, cause windows phone is already dead for me.

If you guys love Android so much why you guys just sell your Windows Phone and buy an Android? Asking for Android apps in a Windows Phone? You must be drunk.... Lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's just a rumour at the moment. I wouldn't wait for that.

It's obvious you can't live with certain things so going back to Android seems to be your only solution since your unwilling or unable to make WP work for you.

Petterx

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
That's just a rumour at the moment. I wouldn't wait for that.

It's obvious you can't live with certain things so going back to Android seems to be your only solution since your unwilling or unable to make WP work for you.

I am trying, but local apps for norwegian is missing. I am very happy with the phone but not the apps.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I am trying, but local apps for norwegian is missing. I am very happy with the phone but not the apps.

It may shock you but lots of apps are missing in every country. You're not alone. Many people get by. WP isn't perfect, we all know that. Most of us just get around the issue. Some people can handle that, some can't.

There are many ways to do things in WP that solve issues you may have. Somethings it won't. It just comes down to what's important to you. If you can't live without certain features than WP isn't the phone for you. Simple. That's all I was stating. I don't really care what phone a person uses. Use the one that suits you. WP has a lot of growing to do still and a lot of companies and organizations are still ignoring it, it's unfortunate but that's the reality.

kubiaxk

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
send me your L920 I gonna hack it for you :) Then you can install even MS DOS on it. Just send to me ok ok ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs