Rogers Black update for Lumia 920 coming today

Rancorbeast

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
If any of the lucky ones have unlocked phones, can you confirm that Nokia access point still works, moat importantly does internet sharing works?

Thanks you guys
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Board Express

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If any of the lucky ones have unlocked phones, can you confirm that Nokia access point still works, moat importantly does internet sharing works?

Thanks you guys

Hmm..interesting..I am using an unlocked version on T-Mobile US and it looks like Internet Sharing now works with Access Point on T-Mobile

Awkanu

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site

Thanks you guys

I just tested it for you on my rogers unlocked 920 (On Virgin network) and it's still working with Black update.
I don't know why but i had to go in Access point to select my actual carrier. Bell, my old carrier was selected but after selecting Virgin, everything works great including internet sharing.

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Installed and running on my Cyan 920. Looking good so far but didn't have time to go through a lot of stuff yet.

Any ideas on how to set up the notifications on the Glance screen though? Haven't found it.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Installed and running on my Cyan 920. Looking good so far but didn't have time to go through a lot of stuff yet.

Any ideas on how to set up the notifications on the Glance screen though? Haven't found it.

Enable glance in the glance settings, notifications set for your lockscreen would show up on the glance screen as default

james05gt

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Developer 920, Rogers rom on t-mobile update success! hmm..not too bad. I want separate volume controls! time to wait for 8.1 :winktongue:

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Enable glance in the glance settings, notifications set for your lockscreen would show up on the glance screen as default

Ha! That's what I thought. I just didn't receive any news at that time, that's it wasn't updating the glance screen.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium