Stock headphones warranty

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Heyy guys, my stock headphones that came with my 920 got damaged or something. Suddenly, sound won't come from right side. No wire cut or nothing. I want to know whether the care centre will repair it, free or for fee, I don't mind. Cause, I don't want to buy a new headset right now as I don't have enough money.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
In case I have to buy new headphones any suggestions?? My range is 1500 INR, roughly 25 dollars. I want Mic in it as well.. I like bass and the bass with the stock 920 headphones wad very flat. And also I like clarity in sound as well I mean treble should be crystal clear. Any good headphones in that range?? By headphones I mean earphones..

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In case I have to buy new headphones any suggestions?? My range is 1500 INR, roughly 25 dollars. I want Mic in it as well.. I like bass and the bass with the stock 920 headphones wad very flat. And also I like clarity in sound as well I mean treble should be crystal clear. Any good headphones in that range?? By headphones I mean earphones..

I'm from the US, so I can't help you here. Hopefully some other members from India will have some suggestions if needed.

I hope you will be able to get your headphones replaced under warranty, though, and will not need to purchase new ones.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

If you look around online for a bit you can usually find Skullcandy Titans for about that price that should fit the bill.

Other than the Zune Original Premium v1s they are the only in-ear units I will use that retails for less than $100.

Calls are clear, the mic picks up really well, bass has a punch, and the treble is clear. I use these on crowded city buses all the time, and I can speak quietly and be heard perfectly by the person on the other end, even if its loud on the bus.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

See if MSFT Store has them for cheap online.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Heyy guys, my stock headphones that came with my 920 got damaged or something. Suddenly, sound won't come from right side. No wire cut or nothing. I want to know whether the care centre will repair it, free or for fee, I don't mind. Cause, I don't want to buy a new headset right now as I don't have enough money.

accessories warranty is 6 months this include headphones,charger,battery,usb cable
if you are in the warranty period the headset will be repair or get replace with new one.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

nokia wh-510 will come in that price range

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Accessories have a six month warranty period from the date of purchase. The original WH-208 headset that comes with Lumia 920 is available for around INR 900.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium